Things to Do in Sevierville
If you are looking for a getaway adventure, check out the cabin rentals in the Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, Tennessee. There are plenty of things to do in Dolly Parton’s hometown. If you are a fan, you may even want to stop by the courthouse in town to see the bronze statue of the superstar located on the courthouse lawn by the square.
Of course, guests of all ages enjoy Dollywood, the theme park that includes shows, music, food, rides, games, and plenty of activities to keep your entire family busy. If you are there in the fall, you will enjoy the Harvest Festival. November will kick off the Christmas season.
Other Popular Things to Do in Sevierville and Surrounding Area
Other popular activities and attractions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg include:
- Ziplines – There are several ziplines and aerial adventure parks to choose from.
- Moonshine Distilleries – There are several distilleries around the county, including Tennessee Legend Distillery, Sugarlands, Ole Smoky Moonshine, Doc Collier, Thunder Road, and more.
- Wineries – Wineries are located around the area and offer a great selection of flavors including the traditional red and white wines as well as muscadine, strawberry, blackberry, peach, and blueberry.
- Forbidden Caverns – This little gem is located in Sevierville and is a favorite stop for locals and tourists.
- Rainforest Adventures – Located at Governor’s Crossing in Sevierville, you can see reptiles and other animals up close. There is even a petting zoo with farm animals out back.
- NASCAR Speedpark – This is the Smoky Mountains version of the popular go-cart racing park. There are tracks with cars for various ages and rides for the kids as well.
- Mini-Golf – There are dozens of mini-golf courses throughout the Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg areas.
Enjoy the Smoky Mountain Air
Kajun Cabin Rentals will help you sit back and relax while enjoying the mountain air with cabin rentals in Sevierville by the Great Smoky Mountains. Contact us at 865-315-2027 for any questions or help making your reservation!